Psykinetic Atmosphere enables people with high-level physical disability to unleash their inner musician, by producing and playing music via eye-control.
With ATMOSPHERE, a musician can create music in real time, add instruments, play individual notes, chords, and layer tracks to produce complex musical creations, opening up a new world of creative expression.
- Loop Tracks – Customise individual sounds (eg. Drums) to perform as loop tracks
- BPM Sync – Customise individual sounds to synchronise with a configured BMP (beats per minute) or play in free-timing
- Configure Tracks – Choose pre-recorded tracks to link with sound triggers
- Notes allow the musician to play selected individual notes or chords over the top of the loop tracks
- Multiple banks of 12 completely customisable musical triggers for triggering pre- recorded sounds and external synthesizers. Amount of banks are customisable for up to 8 banks.
- Bank of pre-loaded sounds ready to perform, or ability to upload individuals sound.
- Blink controlled software for precise timing of triggering music in a live/timing- sensitive scenario
- MIDI Output – Connect output to MIDI supported applications and synthesizers
- MIDI Features – Set MIDI Output as Major/Minor chords or individual notes with customisable pitch
- BPM Sync – Customise individual sounds to synchronise with a configured BPM or play in free-timing
- Psykinetic ATMOSPHERE can be run off a Windows PC/Tablet using a Tobii Dynavox eye tracker.
- Minimum specs: Intel i5 or i7 (Minimum 1.9GHz) and 4GB Ram
Psykinetic Champion Jessica Irwin is the inspiration behind the creation of Atmosphere after Dr Jordan realised her love of live music and desire to perform on stage. She has since performed live concerts with Atmosphere at the Sydney Opera House with the Australia Piano Quartet, at TEDx Salon, and at 2017 Telstra Vantage to an audience of 3500, playing alongside her idol Steve Balbi from Noiseworks.
Using Atmosphere, Jess will be the world’s first eye-controlled musician to release a music single.
Before I met Jordan playing music just wasn’t an option for me due to my physical limitations.