Interested in joining the Psykinetic team?
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the Psykinetic team. This person will be an integral leader in an exciting and growing team with broad responsibilities across the business.
This is a unique and highly entrepreneurial position that will require you to assume a number of different roles in an incredibly exciting startup. Experience working in the disability sector and knowledge with NDIS would be a significant asset.
The scope will evolve over time and as agreed with the CEO, initial responsibilities will include:1. Operations, finance and administration
- Providing day-to-day management and leadership in operations;
- Devising and overseeing a tracking and reporting framework to monitor key business metrics;
- Investigating and executing improvements in our process to gain business- wide efficiencies.
- Facilitating the creation and adoption of group-wide strategy in collaboration with the CEO, as well as other team members as required;
- Overseeing the implementation of key business strategies;
- Investigate and secure investment opportunities;
- Maintain and develop relationships with our extensive list of contacts
- Establishing and overseeing policies that promote our impact-focussed, goals-oriented culture;
- Designing the company’s performance management framework and overseeing its implementation;
- Assisting Senior Management with strategy for new hires.
- Monitor adherence to risk and compliance procedures as required by internal policies and legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Assisting the CEO to ensure compliance with corporate secretarial requirements including filing, minutes, legal documents.
This is a part-time position, with an opportunity for full-time employment to be discussed with the CEO. Role is Sydney based and we are looking for the individual to start ASAP.Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 8th August 2018.
Software Development InternApplications have now closed for the software developement intern.
- Development using the Unity Game Engine and C# .NET
- Working with Eye-Gaze Sensor Software APIs
- Debugging and testing existing code platforms/projects
- Front-end design implementations using Unity Animation/UI Toolset
- Code Refactoring
- Required experience in developing software systems in C# .NET
- Recommended experience with scalable UI systems Unity, WPF, Android or iOS etc.
- Recommended experience with the Unity Game Engine or working in mixed 2D/3D environments
- Enrolled or graduated in Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent
If you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.