Psykinetic FRONTIER is the world’s fastest communication software that enables individuals with verbal impairments to type and communicate with an on-screen keyboard.
Users can progress through these stand-alone levels and improve communication speed up to and exceeding average typing speeds of up to 40 words per minute.
- Eye-controlled QWERTY keyboard that provides text-to-speech communication
- Speed/difficulty that scales to any user, multiple levels of speed for individuals with different eye-typing abilities and requirements:
Standard –‘gaze time’ on each letter on the keyboard to select and type
Turbo –‘gaze time’ on only the first letter of each new word, with dwell- free typing to complete word
Superhuman –Patent-pending speed typing technology
- Recorded speeds of over 40 WPM in ‘Superhuman’ mode
- Gamified keyboard encourages users to improve speed of typing with their eyes providing fun challenges to compete against their own Personal Best and with other users on a global leaderboard
- Appealing interface designs and the ability to provide feedback to Psykinetic
- Designed to be compatible in the near future with a range of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) headsets
- Currently compatible with Windows PC/Tablet and a Tobii Dynavox eye-tracker
- Minimum specs: Intel i5 or i7 (Minimum 1.9GHz) and 8GB Ram
- Download via Psykinetic StarGaze
Psykinetic Champion and employee Riley Saban is a highly energetic, talented fifteen year old with a passion to create inclusive technology. Dr Jordan Nguyen, Psykinetic and Riley combined forces in the documentary ‘Becoming Superhuman’ where together they created an eye-controlled vehicle. During this powerful journey, he became the inspiration to develop Frontier.
‘Becoming Superhuman’ went on to win a range of local and international awards (ATOM Award, Gold Remi Award, International Disability Film Festival, ACS Cinematographers Award, The Australian Museum EUREKA Prize for Science Journalism, BANFF World Media Festival ROCKIE Award for Best Film.
Psykinetic has created the world’s fastest speech device. It allows me to keep up in conversations.